On July 8, 2021 Concepcion Vocational School (CVS) received the delivery of the following tool kits
On July 8, 2021 Concepcion Vocational School (CVS) received the delivery of the following tool kits :
1. 40 sets of General Infrastructure for Pipe lifting NCII
2. 15 sets for Forestry and fishery and organic Production NCII
3. 99 for Animal Production (Poultry-Chicken) NCII.
4. 30 Food Processing NCII
5. 50 in Agriculture which consists (Knapsack Sprayer) for Animal Production (Swine) NCII
6. 5 tool kits for Animal Production (Poultry-Chicken) NCII
7. 2 sets in Animal Production (Swine) NCII.
8. 40 packages of Automotive tool kits ( Motorcycle/Small Engine Servicing NCII)
9. 19 packages of Electrical and Electronic tools for Electrical Installation Maintenance (EIM) NCII
10. 25 packages of Automotive tools leading to Driving NCII.
CVS also received the lacking tools to complete the previous delivery which include include 1 piece of Spirit level bar, 2 pieces of forceps, 2 pieces of needle #16, 2 pieces of syringe and 2 pieces of ear notcher.
TESDA Regional Office would like to extend its heartfelt thanks to the CVS inspection committee headed by the Vocational Instruction Supervisor Mr. Rico D. Briones, to Dr. Lerma P.Llorente, Mr. Alex G. B autista, Mr. Carlos D. Mola, Dr. Irene B. Taborlupa , Ms. Aileen T. Paz and the rest of the entire CVS, experts from different regions for their untiring efforts to preserve the integrity of the inspection.