On May 5, 2022 DOTr visited the TESDA Provincial Office to have consultation on TESDA Programs and Services
On May 5, 2022 DOTr visited the TESDA Provincial Office to have consultation on TESDA Programs and Services which they can avail to their project affected beneficiaries of the North-South Commuter Railway-Extension (NSCR-Ex) Project. The topics discussed includes the following:
• Scholarship Allocations for TTSP (Tulong Trabaho Scholarship Program also known as TWSP (Training for Work Scholarship Program).
• Construction skills training duration.
• Dual Training Systems (DTS) for Enterprise Based Apprenticeship and possible collaboration with contractors for equipment and facilities.
• TESDA Pampanga is willing to share its database of Skilled Workers if needed.
• Community-Based / Livelihood Training programs
• Result of TNA Conducted by DOTr
The consultation meeting was attended by Mr. Gener Nicholas – scholarship Focal, Ms. Ellen Z. Rivera CBT Focal, Mr. Celdre Larot- GCR Livelihood, Ms. Digna Lyn Sarcia – ISFR Case Handler, Mr. John Jacinto – DOTR-LRIP.